- I own one if the first Pavloks and it works. I'm Team Maneesh! #sharktank #pavlok 3 months ago
- Just walked the labyrinth with Violet. – at St. David's Episcopal Church gowalla.com/stories/54UiK 4 years ago
- Here's a pic I took @ ABC Studios http://gowal.la/p/enow 5 years ago
- Check out the New York pin I just got with @gowalla http://gowal.la/t/4sy 5 years ago
- In the green room. Tune in to Good Morning America and you may see us! @ ABC Studios http://gowal.la/c/4cPZM 5 years ago
- 2008 adblocker alternate world america atoms bathrooms in NY blog collective blog on company time without getting dooced blogs candy hostel carson daly cheap hotels communications conventions cool stuff daffy duck data david letterman desire diigo diigoing dooced ecology entertainment Eric P. Metze essays facts fifth of november global warming godin guy fawkes day helpful advice How To ideas Internet jason eppink johnny carson late night manifestation marketing mind mizpee mizpee.com new york paradigm shift physics pixelator politics president profit Rants roman catholic SacredWest science Scott Horton harper's second life september 11th Social Networking stephen colbert success sxsw sxsw 2008 sxsw interactive sxsw interactive 2008 talk shows Television temperatures terrorist screening database TrackSuit CEO TrackSuit Dad tsa.gov tsdb wealth writing
By Daniel Hope
What if employers encouraged workers to set up Facebook accounts?
What if employees used their LOLcat browsing time to promote their company’s product?
This is a very exciting topic and it’s one that employees and employers need to be talking about. Employers are increasingly encroaching on their worker’s personal time. Scotty put it well when he said that if employers expect workers to answer their Blackberry at home then they should expect their employees to answer personal email at work (at the very least).
So what happens when employers and employees sit down at a table to discuss this topic? What are the gives-and-takes? Will employees and management ever see eye-to-eye?
That’s what we will find out at SXSW 2010. So please go now and place your vote for our panel, it’s going to be a blast!